LSC Scholarship Opens: February 3, 2021
Latoya S. Cameron Scholarship Information
1. Scholarship award amounts will range from a minimum of $1,000 to $3,000.
2. This is an one time non-renewable scholarship.
3. Funds awarded in 2021 must be applied toward the 2021-2022 academic year. Each scholarship recipient will be notified by email.
4. The scholarship is a grant. No interest payments or repayments of principal are required. It is hoped, however, that recipients will be inclined within limits of their ability, to contribute to the Latoya S. Cameron Scholarship Foundation, Inc for the benefit of prospective students in the future.
5. Scholarship award will be deposited at the educational institution in the recipient’s name.
6. All completed applications must be submitted by April 5, 2021, to be eligible for consideration.
1. High School Seniors entering college with an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. First semester grades of your senior year must be provided.
2. Students must be an US citizen.
3. Students may attend an undergraduate 2 or 4 year post secondary education institution.
4. Student must submit an official copy of ACT/SAT scores by the application April 5, 2021.
5. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a strong commitment to further their education in a social justice or education discipline.
6. Directors and officers of the Latoya S. Cameron Scholarship Foundation, Inc. or any member of the family of any such directors and officers are ineligible to receive grants from the foundation.
The Common App
Top 10 HBCUs